OT: Help on using RSS Feed (was: Re: [Dshield] infocon "yellow")

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Thu Sep 11 14:09:31 GMT 2003

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 03:45:11PM +0200, Johan Denoyer wrote:
> Here's the feed they are talking about :
>
> http://feeds.dshield.org/news.xml
>
> Salutations,
>
> Johan Denoyer
> jdenoy at digital-connexion.info
> Digital Connexion
> http://www.digital-connexion.info
>
> Bob Fronk a dit :
> > Ok... Maybe I am brain dead today, but I cannot find where to get the
> > RSS feed spoken of in this thread.
> >
> > Help me out please?
> >
> > Bob Fronk
> > bfronk at davishelliot.com
OK, now I need some help, too.  How do you use the feeds such that, when someone views the information, they see something other than the raw XML?  I have been trying to figure out what to do with this, and (I) must be totally brain-dead.

--
Edward D. (Ed) Truitt
email:  ed.truitt at etee2k.net
http://www.etee2k.net
"Note to spammers: my 'delete' key is connected to YOUR ISP.