[Dshield] PGP is disappointing

Mark Tombaugh mtombaugh at alliedcc.com
Thu Sep 11 15:18:02 GMT 2003

#1 For verification. I should strip it all when posting to lists since I never
sign. My bad.

#2 Because my half-assed script uses "gpg --fingerprint" to paste my current
key to my sig.

I rarely use pgp for emails, and I only encrypt to a handfull of people. I
otta just use something like:

--
Mark Tombaugh <mtombaugh at alliedcc.com>
Allied Computer Corporation <http://www.alliedcc.com>

PGP = 634A71E6 Mark Tombaugh (Allied Computer Corporation)
   Key fingerprint = 9686 AEB5 2FB1 E35B 4FBB  66EB 58EA 1AA9 634A 71E6