[Dshield] Wired article on dealing with viruses and worms

Kenton Smith ksmith at chartwelltechnology.com
Thu Sep 11 16:46:21 GMT 2003

I read this on the way in to work this morning and it certainly raised
my eyebrows. I think the biggest problem is that the line between
legitimate-for-research and malicious code is too fine for legislation.
I think it would be next to impossible to come up with legislation that
deterred the "bad guys" and *didn't* deter the "good guys".

Kenton