AW: [Dshield] New Microsoft Windows RPC vulnerability

Mark Tombaugh mtombaugh at alliedcc.com
Thu Sep 11 16:42:24 GMT 2003

Ok this is really out of character but I'm going to stick up for M$. I spent a
good part of last week updating and testing PHPs and Apaches, and dealing
with the good old up2date signature expiration. Sysadmin can suck no matter
what OS youre using.

Now that thats out of the way, I think it would be funny if infocon at
isc.sans.org had its own health meter for Microsoft end users, just a static
red graphic.

--
Mark Tombaugh <mtombaugh at alliedcc.com>
Allied Computer Corporation <http://www.alliedcc.com>

PGP = 634A71E6 Mark Tombaugh (Allied Computer Corporation)
   Key fingerprint = 9686 AEB5 2FB1 E35B 4FBB  66EB 58EA 1AA9 634A 71E6