[Dshield] Foundry ServerIron - Read "show int" output

Shawn Berg shawn at saeweb.com
Thu Sep 11 18:26:21 GMT 2003

By Cisco's definition I believe I have figured it out. It was exactly as I
thought. I was thinking of them backwards. Output is data sent OUT of the
interface (from the switch, down the wire), Input is data sent into the
interface (from the wire, to the switch). I was thinking of them opposite.
Makes perfect sense now. Sorry for the dumb question :)

Shawn