[Dshield] Re: Most Absurd

haled@longlines.com haled at longlines.com
Fri Sep 12 21:51:00 GMT 2003

I agree with what is being said on the posts.  The fact of the matter is (IMHO) that a novice, uneducated computer user on the internet is more dangerous than the driver of the car.  They may not be able to "kill" someone, but they certainly could "kill" a business, which in turn would put people out of work, which to some people would be worse than death. I still say that until we educate people they are not going to do anything about it. Unfortunately, it may take them becoming a victim of Internet Fraud before they are interested,  but I will keep trying!