[Dshield] Incredible growth in spam this past month...

Craig Shaw CraigS at caamb.mb.ca
Mon Sep 15 17:13:51 GMT 2003

Jon,

I concur on the increase. We saw a 50% falloff after 11 August, but the last
two weeks has seen our spam hits rising to +30% what they were before 11
August. Based on the patterns we've seen, I expect our spam count in
December to be six times what it was in December of last year, and three
times what it was this past August.

Craig Shaw
Systems Administrator
CAA Manitoba