[Dshield] New Microsoft Windows RPC vulnerability

Dietmar Goldbeck dietmar.goldbeck at acm.org
Mon Sep 15 21:20:59 GMT 2003

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 03:03:40PM -0700, John Hardin wrote:

> Maybe we need to be proactive. Add any IP address from which a SoBig or
> 135 scan originates to the Potential Open Relay BL (PORBL).

  Hello,

has anybody thought about using dshield as spam blocking database?
What about refusing mail from IPs attacking other systems?

  comments?

   Ciao
     Dietmar

--
 Alles Gute / best wishes
     Dietmar Goldbeck         E-Mail: dietmar.goldbeck at acm.org
Reporter (to Mahatma Gandhi): Mr Gandhi, what do you think of Western
Civilization?  Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.