[Dshield] SSH Vulnerability

Ben Robson ben at robson.ph
Tue Sep 16 15:35:31 GMT 2003

All,

I generate security alerts for my employer, and have done one for the
SSH vulnerability.  Given nobody has, as yet, posted a summary doco, I
thought I might slap mine up.

Please excuse any formatting or content that may offend peoples
sensibilities.  DShield is not intended as its native target audience.

If anyone has some alternate "factual" information I would be interested.

BenR.

*** SO ALERT *** OpenSSH Vulnerability

Purpose:                Security Officer Alert