[Dshield] spam - dns - Verisign

Bjorn Stromberg bjorn at thechemistrylab.com
Tue Sep 16 15:47:19 GMT 2003

Well, this morning I transferred my domains away from Network Solutions.
This was the impetus I needed to transfer my domains away. I didn't want to
spend money to transfer my domains, but this action by Verisign just takes
the cake. I have just transferred my domains to godaddy.

On a side note, has anyone actually gotten that page to show up? I imagine
that web-server is going to take a savage beating for Verisign's arrogance.

Bjorn Stromberg
Mid-Continent Testing Laboratories, Inc.
http://www.TheChemistryLab.com/