[Dshield] spam - dns - Verisign

Bob Love bob.lists at raha.com
Tue Sep 16 16:32:05 GMT 2003

> On a side note, has anyone actually gotten that page to show up? I imagine
> that web-server is going to take a savage beating for Verisign's
arrogance.

Sure - try http://www.pepsi-or-coke.net

It's a bit up and down sometimes it works, sometimes not... perhaps they
underestimated the bandwidth and horsepower they'd need to handle a zillion
hits a day :-p

Unless you have your DNS set to only accept answers from authorative
servers, which breaks many misconfigured domains but would also (I think?)
knock this redirection on the head... (Anyone care to confirm or deny this?)

Regards

Bob