[Dshield] spam - dns - Verisign

Shawn Berg shawn at saeweb.com
Tue Sep 16 17:05:06 GMT 2003

Very true, and I am very aware of this. But I believe Microsoft has
different intentions than NetSol. NetSol is going to try and monopolize the
domain name market again with their high priced $35/yr. domains. Going to
make it very hard for any other registrar to succeed. Microsoft wasn't
pointing to any domain registrars as far as I can remember.

Anyone find any specifics or press releases on this? Would like to know
specifics and dates when this will be changed.

Shawn