[Dshield] spam - dns - Verisign

Kenton Smith ksmith at chartwelltechnology.com
Tue Sep 16 18:47:53 GMT 2003

This is what I've seen. Says it will be ready Monday and they are making
money off the hits to the site. I think they're taking advantage of
their ownership of the root servers to make some more money, both on
traffic and selling domains.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A996-2003Sep12.html?referrer=email

Kenton