[Dshield] log port activity

Roman Fomichev from at e-solutions.lv
Tue Sep 16 20:05:13 GMT 2003

any traffic sniffer like ethereal or network monitor works good.
recently a friend of mine tested and purchased(25$) tool Bandwidth Daemon
1.1. It is capable to dump traffic according preconfigured rules, can show
bandwidth usage, etc.
Besides that you can corelate all the traffic with, for instance,
ZoneAlarm alerts. Simply network monitors only dumps traffic, not analizes
it and ZoneAlarms can generate alarms on the same traffic.

Roman.