[Dshield] Re: [Full-Disclosure] Verisign abusing .COM/.NET monopoly, BIND releases new

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Wed Sep 17 09:13:49 GMT 2003

It may just be symbolic, but all of my clients formerly registered with Network
Solutions/Verisign, have started the process of transferring their domain
registrations to another provider.
Actually, In addition to filtering out the open SMTP relay at IP 64.94.110.11, I
hope that enough of this happens in order to be a financial impact on Verisign.

Featuring Win2003 Enterprise, RedHat Linux, CFMX 6.1 .
Suggested corporate Anti-virus policy: http://www.dshield.org/antivirus.pdf