[Dshield] Re: [Full-Disclosure] Verisign abusing .COM/.NET monopoly, BIND releases new

Shawn Berg shawn at saeweb.com
Wed Sep 17 13:55:10 GMT 2003

Couldn't have been said any better, and I coudln't agree with you more. I
would be more than happy to participate in the resurrection or movement to a
non-profit org to takeover these TLDs. This is absolutely insane and I still
can't believe the government hasn't put a hold on their operation until it
has been reviewed further.

Shawn