[Dshield] Re: [Full-Disclosure] Verisign abusing .COM/.NETmonopoly, BIND releases new

Porter, Richard USA rwporter at nps.navy.mil
Wed Sep 17 14:35:52 GMT 2003

I would join in that effort as well.

Richard

----This should be plain text. If this mail is in Base64 Flame me directly
to fix!----

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at dshield.org [mailto:list-bounces at dshield.org] On Behalf
Of Shawn Berg
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2003 6:55 AM
To: General DShield Discussion List
Subject: RE: [Dshield] Re: [Full-Disclosure] Verisign abusing
.COM/.NETmonopoly,BIND releases new

Couldn't have been said any better, and I coudln't agree with you more. I
would be more than happy to participate in the resurrection or movement to
a non-profit org to takeover these TLDs. This is absolutely insane and I
still can't believe the government hasn't put a hold on their operation
until it has been reviewed further.

Shawn