[Dshield] Filtering ActiveX

George Siegel ges at gesls.net
Wed Sep 17 16:13:51 GMT 2003

Sean Waddell said the following on 9/17/2003 11:43 AM:

> Active X will only increase your browsing pleasure....at least that's
> what some folks want you to believe.  I personally don't even use IE
> (Mozilla is the way to go).  If you don't have a business need for it
> don't allow it in.

Slightly off topic:

I have to admit, I used IE for quite a long time, because I didn't care
for the Mozilla browser (or the Netscape version). But I have since
started using Mozilla's Firebird browser and will never go back. It may
be someting to look at for people to break away from the bug filled IE.