[Dshield] more OpenSSH 'badness'

Keith Bergen keith at keithbergen.com
Wed Sep 17 23:00:16 GMT 2003

I just got introduced to CVSUP. It seems nice.

When I run make in the /usr/ports/security/openssh directory, it still
downloads and compiles 3.6.1. I checked, and 3.7.1 is out there.

I reloaded my /usr/ports stuff, and they seem to be up-to-date (cvsup -g -L
2 /root/ports-supfile). Do I just need to wait until it is available?

Keith.