[Dshield] stand alone home-user firewall

Richard Roy RoyR at justicetrax.com
Thu Sep 18 14:17:47 GMT 2003

I like to use the Linksys BEFSX-41 firewall router.  Has 4 ports so when
you go over you can plug in too!  It also has VPN tunnel ability so you
can create a tunnel from your house to her's or what ever if you need
to.  Logging is there as are several other features.  It runs about 80
bucks.  Cheap when you consider what it can do.