[Dshield] Hosting Providers gaining most sites over the last 24 hours

Bjorn Stromberg bjorn at thechemistrylab.com
Thu Sep 18 17:38:57 GMT 2003

Holy cow I just looked at that site again...

those numbers are EXTREMELY misleading...

www.georgewbushlivesinthaghetto.com
www.only_exists_in_the_eyes_of_verisign.com
www.onlyexistsintheeyesofverisign.com
www.welovebinladen.com
www.starbucksandsatan.com
www.blahblahverisgnsuck.com
jgajskldjglkj.com
dfghj.com
www.odfdfsgsddgsgfbdfsbdfbdfbdfdbfsdbfsfdbsdsfbbdfs643r4t436th.com
www.bobdolesfunkytoothbrush.com

Those are all attributed as being "New" for Verisign / Network Solutions and
I bet you can guess where they resolve to ... oh yeah 64.94.110.11

And the ones attributed as being "Gained" by Verisign / Network Solutions
are all expired domains that now resolve to ... you guessed it 64.94.110.11

I think I'm gonna be sick...

Bjorn Stromberg
Mid-Continent Testing Laboratories, Inc.
http://www.TheChemistryLab.com/