[Dshield] stand alone home-user firewall

Bruyere, Michel mbruyere at ezemcanada.com
Thu Sep 18 18:04:33 GMT 2003

Hi,
	This is off-topic but i wanted to jump in to tell you that you
probably got more problems than normally by getting an RMA #. I called them
for 3 differents models (from clients) that had been problematic. After
telling the guy on the phone a description of the problem and passing
through (the annoying) steps he wanted, he gave me an RMA #. All this within
2 calls each times.

NB.: this was last year so maybe the service level decreased since then!?!?

My 0.02$
M.Bruyere