[Dshield] It almost makes me weep...

mark rowlands mark.rowlands at mypost.se
Thu Sep 18 18:15:59 GMT 2003

What makes me weep is that this will still turn up a load of vulnerable
machines, a friend in the UK recently did a pen test of a largeish
manufacturer
and a webserver was running solaris with a very old vulnerability.
Curiously
enough my friend only checked for that vulnerability because it popped
up recently
on full-disclosure. Whether that is a positive or negative ad for
full-disclosure
or not, I am not entirely sure ;-)