[Dshield] Hosting Providers gaining most sites over the last 24hours

Rick Leske rick at jaray.net
Thu Sep 18 21:56:28 GMT 2003

Why doesn't everyone just ban together and boycott / embargo verisign?  I
mean if the word gets out that IT Admins are blocking 64.94.110.11 or
64.94.110.0 - 64.94.110.255 at there core routers wouldn't that help?
Classify verisign as an unfriendly and terminate with extreme prejudice.

We don't have to let our clients use are hardware to gain access to verisign
or anywhere else for that matter as long as it complies with our TOS's
right?  Refuse the right to provide service to anyone for whatever reason.

access-list 101 deny ip 64.94.110.0 0.0.0.255 any log

should work no?

;-)

~Rick