[Dshield] RE: Virus Question

Mike mjcarter at ihug.co.nz
Fri Sep 19 10:32:39 GMT 2003

Umm we use anti virus at 3 different levels, gateway, mail server, PC.

 My question was does anyone know of a virus that has this symptom? And
I would have thought that any app that does something unexpected
(besides Microsoft) should be classified as malicious.

Maybe I should have posted to dshield Or security-basics?

Sorry I didn't realise this list was moderated by Symantec!