[Dshield] New W32/Swen@MM worm or virus.

Rosalio Arroyo ordiano2003 at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Sep 20 00:01:47 GMT 2003

Hi John D.

> Has anyone actually gotten infected with this worm.   If so,  please have them contact me.

I was not inffected, but I received it

>I want to try and find out the patterns in the mail header so I can Analyse it.

well it was quarantine for ZAP4 and  deleted for NAV2003; but I get some info.

Source: q996955.zl9
with the W32.Swen.A at mm virus.
Click for more information about this virus : W32.Swen.A at mm

Source: UPGRADE674.zl9
infected with the W32.Swen.A at mm virus.
Click for more information about this virus : W32.Swen.A at mm

For mail washer filters:

156.2 kb "Latest Internet Security Patch" (subject)
 MS Network Security Center (from)

156.2 "Internet Pack" (subject)
 "Microsoft Security Center" (From)

MS Inet Delivery Service(Subject)