[Dshield] Blocked Dshield list

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Mon Sep 22 15:37:15 GMT 2003

My IP decided a few days ago to use Postini.com as an email filter.  As a
result the DShield text streams (the digest) are being trapped by the
McAfee virus screener.  According to it, the DShield streams are all
infected.  The reported specific is: X-pstnvirus: Exploit-MIME.gen.b
Postini advises the emails can not be fixed for forwarding to me.  Emails
to the support desk are not being answered.  I suspect McAfee doesn't know
how to handle the application known as octet-stream, either that, or the
list really is infected.  :)   Either way I ain't getting the digest.