[Dshield] Fwd: ALERT: Your email has not been received by eBay.(KMM90984046V82225L0KM)

Keith Bergen keith at keithbergen.com
Tue Sep 23 14:15:49 GMT 2003

Unfortunately the email that they sent back did not make the
post. It must have got stripped as an attachment.

Here is the EBAY response. I'm not sure if you've ever tried
to contact them, but they don't make it very easy to do so.

---- Ebay response ----
ALERT: Your email has not been received by eBay.

We reserve the spoof at ebay.com email address for handling
reports of Web
sites that have been set up to impersonate eBay. In order to
investigate
these reports in a timely manner and provide help to members
who have
been affected by this type of activity, we only accept emails
that are
forwarded to this address.

If you received this message after attempting to report an
email that
appears to have come from eBay but actually directs you to
another site,
please make sure that you used the forward function of your
email
program with spoof at ebay.com in the "to" field. Do not alter
the subject
line, add text to your message or forward the email as an
attachment.

If you have any other concern, please use our Help system by
clicking on
"help" at the top of eBay's Home page.

IMPORTANT

**Please do not respond to this email, as your reply will not
be
received.**

Best regards,

eBay SafeHarbor Team