[Dshield] Fwd: ALERT: Your email has not been received by eBay.(KMM90984046V82225L0KM)

Ed Truitt ed.truitt at etee2k.net
Tue Sep 23 14:44:45 GMT 2003

You might also use the "Forward as attachment" option.   This will preserve
the headers.  Of course, they may not accept forwards as attachments,
either, in which case the following statement would apply:

It could be that the contents of a compost pile are more technically capable
than the people they (eBay) employ.

Cheers,
Ed Truitt
http://www.etee2k.net