[Dshield] Blocked Dshield list

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Tue Sep 23 15:34:05 GMT 2003

Thank you.  I have gotten two digests since then, so maybe they fixed the
problem.  Volume 9, issue 35 remains trapped and unread in AV limbo,
possibly forever until deleted.  No reply to emails to Postini of course.
I will visit the link you suggest and read it.  I suspect you are correct
as to the cause.  Mime.gen.b is a pretty vague catch all for a slew of
things that could cause an infection with IE5. There is probably some scary
header info in it somewhere that the AV alerted on.

Thanks