[Dshield] Fwd: ALERT: Your email has not been receivedby eBay.(KMM90984046V82225L0KM)

Keith Bergen keith at keithbergen.com
Tue Sep 23 16:48:42 GMT 2003

Excellent! I will resubmit!

-----Original Message-----
From: list-bounces at dshield.org [mailto:list-bounces at dshield.org] On Behalf
Of Yevette Maurer
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2003 12:23 PM
To: list at dshield.org
Subject: [Dshield] Fwd: ALERT: Your email has not been receivedby
eBay.(KMM90984046V82225L0KM)

<snip>
Keith Bergen Wrote:
I use Outlook 2000 at work. It only has a "Forward" option,
not a Forward as Attachment. I use Outlook XP for my personal email. I will
check if it has a "Forward as Attachment" option. I don't recall seeing one.
</snip>

Outlook 2000 can forward an email as an attachement:

Tools menu - Options - Under preferences tab - Email Options - When
forwarding a message - attach original message.

-Yevette