[Dshield] Fwd: ALERT: Your email has not been receivedby eBay.(KMM90984046V82225L0KM)

Rich Holt holt.rich at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 14:01:49 GMT 2003

Another alterrnate method" that works in all versions of Outlook that I've
used:
- Create a new email message
- Resize the new message so that you can see your Outlook Inbox
- Drag and drop the original from your inbox onto the new email
The original message will be preserved along with all the header information