[Dshield] Fwd: Newest Network Upgrade

Gearry Judkins Gearry_Judkins at mtvalleyhs.sad43.k12.me.us
Thu Sep 25 12:36:19 GMT 2003

Attached is parts of a  message I got this morning that looks like a hoax.
 I thought list members might be interested.  I may deconstruct it later
this morning but I have server issues this morning to address.  Sorry for
the strange handeling of the content, but the mail server I am on mangles
stuff like this.  It is a pain except for the fact that it protects us
from many of the problems that others have.

Gearry