[Dshield] Mail Header from Virus

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Thu Sep 25 17:43:53 GMT 2003

Once again I notice there are different variants of varying length.  143K
is the most common size of Swen I see, but I see some that are 140K and a
few that are 155K.  A few somehow come in mangled with only 1K - 3K size
left.  Most of the first day's ones I saw came in as supposedly returned
mails with .tw as the place of origin.  Fraudulent or not, I found that
interesting.  General rule to follow, if you don't personally know the
sender, don't open the mail, especially if it has a 143K attachment.  :)