[Dshield] Slightly OT - Possible MS Patch Side-effects

Ronnie & Stacy Clark rsclark at kingwoodcable.net
Thu Sep 25 22:11:05 GMT 2003

Mark,

Thanks for the response, but I have already checked that. We use one proxy
setting for all protocols, and they are still configured when trying to make
a FTP connection. This seems to be deeper than just the "surface" configs.
It has to be a registry setting or something else that is burined in their
*wonderful* code.

Thanks,
Ron Clark