[Dshield] Microsoft - Threat to National Security?

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Thu Sep 25 23:54:10 GMT 2003

You are kidding right?  Most of the managers and procurement people I have
dealt with read very little.  A EULA?  They never even see it.  They have
some technician install everything over the weekend and then they just sail
on.  If they do actually see something like a EULA by now they know, they
don't worry about it.  Just click Accept.  They believe all problems are
prevented by a splash screen that warns of penalties for unauthorized use
or access.  What vulnerability?