[Dshield] RBL deaths OT?

Kenneth Coney superc at visuallink.com
Fri Sep 26 17:12:47 GMT 2003

I agree with everything you say, except I am not worried about Carnivore.
Media reports of Carnivore was merely an iceberg sighting and (like most)
that iceberg has been around a long time and is a lot bigger than what you
see (i.e., Carnivore).  FYI, people with non issued encryption and
decryption software are already of interest to some.  Encrypted front pages
on web sites (saw one the other day) are also probably just as fascinating
as a rustling paper bag is to a cat.  :)