[Dshield] OpenSSH exploit in use

Jeff D kabal at ev01.net
Fri Sep 26 20:02:02 GMT 2003

I just did a quick google for it and this looks like it might be a good
place to look:

http://www.webattack.com/Freeware/security/fwantispy.html

It has a lot of links to anti-spy ware software.  I don't run windows
myself so I can't vouch for any of the software on there, others may know
more about this than I.  But, I would think that it would be worth
checking out.

Jeff