[Dshield] Fwd: ALERT: Your email has not been receivedbyeBay.(KMM90984046V82225L0KM)

Peter Stendahl-Juvonen peter.stendahl-juvonen at welho.com
Mon Sep 29 13:14:38 GMT 2003

Keith, Yevette, Rich, et al.

Outlook automatically performs "Forward" as "Forward as an attachment"
whenever more than one messages forwarded at the same time.

Therefore, in order to have any given [one] message forwarded as an
attachment, you may find the following sequence of action
straightforward.  [Besides, it is a lot easier to perform than describe.
;=)]

1) In Preview, choose the message you want to forward as an attachment.
2) Then choose an additional, any other message, e.g. using 'Ctrl' +
mouse left-click [giving Outlook the impression that you want to forward
more than one message at the same time - hence they will automatically
be attached as attachments (files) instead of inclusion as text in the
message body)].
3) You will see the two messages you just picked up as attachments in
the message you just created.
4) Delete the extra attachment, the message that you do not want to
forward, and just leave the one you in fact want to forward as an
attachment.
5) Please, write whatever forwarding comment in the message body.

The above steps should result in sending the forwarded message intact as
an attachment, and the receiver is able to inspect the forwarded message
in its original state.

-Peter

            "Knowledge is proud that he has learned so much;
              Wisdom is humble that he knows no more."
             William Cowper (1731-1800); English poet.

list-bounces at dshield.org <mailto:list-bounces at dshield.org> wrote on
Wednesday, September 24, 2003 5:02 PM: on behalf of: Rich Holt
[holt.rich at comcast.net]