[Dshield] DShield, The Movie

Jon R. Kibler Jon.Kibler at aset.com
Mon Sep 29 15:47:21 GMT 2003

Greetings:

I think this has already been answered here, but my search of the archives didn't find it.

Question: DShield, The Movie show that 1434 is the most attacked port, yet is is the smallest area on every pie chart except one, and it isn't the largest area on that pie chart. How can both facts be correct?

If the graphic really means that the Top Attacker's Most Attacked Port is 1433, that should be clarified.

Anyone know the answer to this questions?

Thanks!

Jon R. Kibler
Chief Technical Officer
A.S.E.T., Inc.