[Dshield] DShield, The Movie

Wayne Larmon wlarmon at dshield.org
Mon Sep 29 17:10:38 GMT 2003

Because we had a problem with data import on the 24th and 25th.  Johannes
had to disable updating some summary tables until he get the backlog of logs
imported.  This causes various reports to be not accurate.  The attack map
is affected.  The daily summaries that are emailed to users also might be
inaccurate.  But logs should be appearing in user accounts (and in the
database.)

When the data import is complete, then Johannes will re-generate the summary
tables and get the rest of the processing working.

Wayne Larmon
DShield.org