[Dshield] port 8888 and botnets

Taps Taps at Iniquity.Org
Thu Apr 1 00:59:55 GMT 2004

If I recall correctly, port 8888 is the default port used by EGGDROP IRC
Bots.  A quick Google search for EGGDROP + BOT + IRC will pull up TONS
of information on them.  Much more than I can put here.

--
Chris Patterson
Taps at Iniquity.Org

-  "What spirit is so empty and blind, that it cannot recognize the fact
that the foot is more noble than the shoe, and skin more beautiful than
the garment with which it is clothed?" -- Michaelangelo