[Dshield] Open Proxy Warning...

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Fri Apr 2 02:33:12 GMT 2004

You have been directed to this page because an open proxy was at some point
suspected to be running on the IP address 216.37.48.203.

Open proxies allow anonymous use of your IP address and are increasingly being
used as a method for sending unsolicitied emails. More information..

Although the IP address 216.37.48.203 has at some point been in our OPM
blacklist it is no longer marked as active, this means that the listing has been
manually removed or automatically expired, it was removed from the list at
2004-04-01 21:40:43 GMT. If you have recently secured the proxy please be
prepared to wait several hours for the removal to propagate. If you are still
banned after that time please contact the service that you are trying to connect
to for further help. If this website says that you are no longer blacklisted, we
are unable to make things happen any faster.

Details of this entry.

Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm