[Dshield] Opinons on XP Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) sought

Doug White doug at clickdoug.com
Sun Apr 4 17:59:45 GMT 2004

Download and install the SP-2 (currently beta, but stable) which greatly
improves the ICF and makes it much more configurable.  It has things like
dynamic ports, which keeps ports closed until an application needs it (with
authorization from the user) and then closes it upon termination of the program.
There is much more, of course.

In my case, I still have Zone-Alarm PRO (paid for version) plus two anti-virus
solutions running at the same time, just out of paranoia, I guess.

Stop spam on your domain, Anti-spam solutions
http://www.clickdoug.com/mailfilter.cfm