[Dshield] D-Link DI-604 Router

Joseph Stahley 3rd jestahley3 at cox.net
Tue Apr 6 03:23:10 GMT 2004

Well looks like I'm outta luck, I have US firmware 3.36 and tried to use the
Syslog Daemon with no success. Looks like I'll have to manually copy and
paste emails into excel. If anyone happens to have any other suggestions for
a windows based logger or viewer for the DLink DI-604 I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Joseph