[Dshield] Where should you start - I'll wrap it myself

Joseph Stahley 3rd jestahley3 at cox.net
Wed Apr 7 23:44:49 GMT 2004

Actually If you Use Outlook 2003 just go to junk mail email options, set
safe lists only, allow email to go to junk mail folder, mark wanted mail as
not junk this will add to your safe senders lists and then messages from
senders on that list will be in the inbox next time. I find it more accurate
then using third party spam programs.

Joseph