[Dshield] Where should you start - I'll wrap it myself

Mark Tombaugh mtombaugh at alliedcc.com
Thu Apr 8 13:29:08 GMT 2004

On Wednesday 07 April 2004 11:15 pm, Chris Brenton wrote:
> Expect to see more of this
> activity as blackhats leverage this as a DoS and spammers use it to make
> blacklisting even less useful than its already become.

Hey now! Blacklists keep getting better! My inboxes were never cleaner than
the day that osirusoft blacklisted the world..

--
Mark Tombaugh <mtombaugh at alliedcc.com>
Allied Computer Corporation <http://www.alliedcc.com>

PGP: EB6CD591 Mark Tombaugh (Allied Computer Corporation)
      5B45 859C 26F9 C12F FBCC  0831 3136 C806 EB6C D591