[Dshield] An unfixed highly critical vulnerability discovered in Microsoft Internet Explorer

John Holmblad jholmblad at aol.com
Fri Apr 9 02:14:21 GMT 2004

Alan,

actually you can if you use the AOL/Netscape 7.1 which is a Mozilla 5.0
based browser for your email client! After lo these many years, I have
finally freed myself from the AOL fat client  and I have no regrets. At
the URL below you will find info about the browser and a link to a pdf
of the "reviewer's guide".  The guide points out that the browser is
compatible with AOL mail (see page 10 of the guide for a reference)
although it does not provide the relatively simple details on how to set
it up to work with AOL email.

    http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/browsing.jsp

Just let me know off list if you want guidance on how to set the browser
up with AOL email and I can provide you with the relevant  screen shots.
--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Televerage International