[Dshield] An unfixed highly critical vulnerability discovered inMicrosoft Internet Explorer

Guy Barnum GuyBarnum at Armscole.com
Fri Apr 9 13:50:29 GMT 2004

<snip>
http://secunia.com/advisories/10523/

When visited Secunia's web page (at the above address), I received the
following virus alert (issued by NAV2004):
Source: C:\Documents and Settings\username\Local Settings\Temporary
Internet Files\Content.IE5\0LU1UHY7\10523[1].htm
Click for more information about this threat: Bloodhound.Exploit.6
Guess this is just Secunia's way of demonstrating the vulnerability's
existence on browsers concerned.
</end snip>

I went to that page and surfed around on every obviously related link
and didn't see any NAV warning pop ups.  I'm using IE version
6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633
Anyone else try this page?

Guy