[Dshield] What is my ISP doing?

jayjwa jayjwa at atr2.ath.cx
Sat Apr 10 20:01:25 GMT 2004

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, Chuck Lewis wrote:

> We were being
> told by a number of large Internet services that they would block all
> Road Runner customers if we did not address it.

Ah, so it IS working. There was a time when many of the people that you
would come across on the various usenet security & anti-spam groups would
tell you that they blocked all RR contact by default, and would recommend
that you do the same. It's nice to see them finally do something about it,
although I can't say I'd like to be probed by my ISP, and thankfully they
don't do it.

--
<?sol jayjwa; ?>                         GPG:0xB628B851
SEARCH /++++++++++++++++++We&have&come&for&your&buffer!